Meet Breeze —
Your Pinhook Personal Shopper
Pinhook delivered to your door with a simple text, exclusive access to expressions that will never hit the shelves, and the newest releases, first.
As seen in
"Another cool thing is that all Pinhook releases are available on Breeze before anywhere else, so if you’re impatient like me, you know where to go."
A breeze is one of the fastest workouts a thoroughbred runs in preparation for race day. Their time is recorded, and -- with the date of the breeze -- reported as part of the stats that bettors can use to place wagers on the upcoming race. Short and fast, breeze seemed a pretty perfect descriptor for what we were trying to give our fans with a personal shopping service via text.
- Does Pinhook Breeze cost anything?
- Not at all. There is no fee to use Pinhook Breeze, however, your carrier’s standard data and messaging rates apply.
- What if I want to stop getting texts from Breeze?
- No problem. Just reply and let them know, or text STOP to 926-848.
- When are the Breeze personal shoppers on duty?
- Weekdays: 9am – 9pm CST Weekends: 11am – 8pm CST
- How does this actually work?
- A combination of human beings, artificial intelligence, and fairy dust.
- How much is shipping?
- It depends on the retailer and the geography. However, Breeze tries to work with retailers that charge $12 to $15 per bottle. Feel free to ask them how much the shipping will be, before you say YES.
- How do you handle returns?
- Because Breeze is working with independent retailers, the return policy and process will depend on where Breeze finds the bottle you’re looking for.