Meet Breeze —
Your Pinhook Personal Shopper
With our text-to-buy service, you can get Pinhook delivered to your door with a simple text. Breeze perks include exclusive access to releases that will never hit the shelves, first dibs on our newest bottles, and when you want, personalized recommendations from a real human.
As seen in
"Another cool thing is that all Pinhook releases are available on Breeze before anywhere else, so if you’re impatient like me, you know where to go."
A breeze is one of the fastest workouts a thoroughbred runs in preparation for race day. Their time is recorded, and—with the date of the breeze—reported as part of the stats that bettors can use to place wagers on the upcoming race. Short and fast, breeze seemed a pretty perfect descriptor for what we were trying to give our fans with a personal shopping service via text.
- Does Pinhook Breeze cost anything?
- Not at all. There is no fee to use Pinhook Breeze. However, your carrier’s standard data and messaging rates apply.
- What if I want to stop getting texts from Breeze?
- No problem. Just reply and let them know, or text STOP to (859) 800-7848.
- When are Breeze personal shoppers on duty?
- Weekdays: 10am – 10pm EST
Weekends: 12pm – 9pm EST
If you send a text outside of these hours, someone will get back to you as soon as Breeze “opens” the next day.
- How does this actually work?
- After you send your first text to (859) 800-7848 and verify your age, you’ll be able to message a Breeze personal shopper to find the perfect bottle of whiskey. Before completing your first purchase, Breeze will text a simple form over for you to complete, including your payment details for this and future purchases. (All payment information is secure and encrypted.) From there, buying a bottle of Pinhook really is as simple as sending a text message.
- How much is shipping?
- It depends on the retailer and the geography. Breeze tries to work with retailers that charge $12 to $15 per bottle, and will let you know the shipping amount for every order before you say YES.
- How do you handle returns?
- Because Breeze is working with independent retailers, the return policy and process will depend on where they find the bottle you’re looking for.